Welcome to the Alice's Mad Tea Party WikiEdit
This wikia seeks to document the gameplay in Alice's Mad Tea Party by PoppinGames.
Hey AMTP community! Got something to contribute? Help by editing and adding pages!
No copyright or trademark infringement intended.
Game Details Edit
Alice's Mad Tea Party: The game is offered for free until 6/29!
- Poppin Games, Inc.
- 43.5 MB
- Rated 12+ for the following: Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, This app is optimized for iPhone 5
- Alice finds her way back into Wonderland in search of her lost cat Dinah and discovers that Cakes, Pastries and all sorts of other sweets grow naturally on trees, bushes, and flowers!
- Join the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar and all your favorite Wonderland inhabitants in throwing the craziest tea party Wonderland has ever seen to help get Dinah back from the Queen of Hearts!
- Plant magic beans that grow into fantastical sweets!
- Collect shrooms to upgrade your tasty treat trees!
- Play Snack Attack and host a Mad Tea Party!
- Invite and unlock all your favorite Wonderland characters!
- Collect all sorts of Mad Tea Party decorations!
- Use powerful Hearts to help you along the way!
List of In-App Purchases Edit
- Sleeve of Hearts: ❤︎x50 - $0.99
- Pack of Hearts: ❤︎x130 - $4.99
- Peck of Hearts: ❤︎x275 - $9.99
- Bundle of Hearts: ❤︎x570 - $24.99
- Bunch of Hearts: ❤︎x 1750 - $49.99
- Ton of Hearts: ❤︎x3750 - $96.99
- Jar of Coins: ✪x1000 - $0.99
- Sackful of Coins: ✪x5500 - $4.99
- Crateful of Coins: ✪11500 - $9.99
- Cartful of Coins: ✪x31500 - $24.99
- Vaultful of Coins: ✪x70000 - $49.99
- Reserve of Coins: ✪x150000 - $96.99
Latest Update Edit
Version 2.5 (13th February 2014)Edit
- A new series of winter themed decorations - Minor bug and fixes
Version 2.4 (27th October, 2013)
[Update and get 3 hearts] - small fixes and brush-ups
Version 2.3 (18th October 2013)Edit
[Update and get 3 hearts] - added new decoration series, "Wedding"! - small fixes and brush-ups
Version 2.2 (1st September 2013)Edit
[Update and get 3 hearts] - added Mock Turtle's house in addition to new characters - raised max level from 28 to 31 - added new decorations - fixed some bugs - minor touch-ups
Version 2.1 (15th July 2013)Edit
- Store decorations - New mini game called: 'trick mode' - New events - 5 spin roulette functionality - Updated premium decoration line-up - 2 new mushroom containers - more decorations
Version 1.2 (6th February 2013)Edit
- Hybridize Crops! - Use Big Shrooms to generate new Shrooms! - Story Scenes added! - Connect With Friends!
Version 1.1 (7th January 2013)Edit
[Game Released] - Mushroom Pluck Animation! - Updated Tutorials! - Updated Quests! - Updated Decorations!